Sunday 10 June 2012

Getting started

Alright then everyone, I have decided to start up a food blog of my own. I have actually only come across a few in the past, but they seem like such a fantastic idea, I thought I should give it a whack! I love to share all of my cooking triumphs and disasters with people and getting constructive feedback, unfortunately at home I do not have this luxury as everyone else is too busy, so this was an instant appeal. Next year I am setting off to do the Leith's school of food and wine, and I thought wouldn't it be great to have a blog stating my day by day activities and how I am getting on! So I am preparing this very blog for just that! I absolutely adore cooking, photography and writing, so I am getting the best of 3 worlds! I am gluten free and lactose intolerant, so I will be trying to make as many recipes under those guilines as I can, but if you have a normal diet don't be deterred as I am also helping cook for a family who have none of these ailments and shall be posting about them as well! Happy reading everyone! Chloe Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment